One of the projects we can often be found working on with clients is the creation of online courses, training programs, intranets, membership hubs, or learning management systems. Some of these are rolled out to the public, others are used as a training tool across professional service firms and others are programs for launching new internal staff training. We’ve been behind the scenes of multi-million dollar launches and know what it takes to design & sell the content you’ve developed or ensure your employees and managers are actively engaged.
We can work with you at the pre-content creation stage of the process to conduct thorough research into your users, analyze the targeted outcomes with your stakeholders and ensure the right content is being developed to match these goals and needs. If your content has already been well developed, we’ll work with you to ensure the information architecture is outlined effectively for your users. From here we’ll work together on user workflows, wireframes, prototypes for testing and designing out the program details. If this is a public program or you’re pitching it B2B, your sales interface and processes will be worked in seamlessly.
- Content management & training architecture
- UX research & journey mapping
- Onboarding & offboarding
- Website, intranet or learning application UX & UI design
- Course/training materials design
- Sales page & workflow design
- Extensive marketing collateral (whether internal or external, we’ll work with your comms or L&D team on this)